What is outdoor trading? What are the rules for organizing trade in goods in the pedestrian zone? Read this article…
- Characteristics of outdoor Trade (street trade)
- Bodies controlling trade in the street
- What system of taxation to choose
- How much can you earn on street trading
- How much money you need to implement a business
- How to choose the equipment for business
- What okved to choose at registration
- What documents are needed to open an activity
- Do I need permission to conduct street trade?
Characteristics of outdoor Trade (street trade)
Sale of goods outside the premises, non-stationary trade, trade "from the wheels" and trailers, from the trays and tents in the designated areas in a different way is called "Street trade". It should be noted that the speech will not be about street trade with the sale of goods in specialized food markets, where "ordinary pensioners" sell products from the personal farm (onions, potatoes, tomatoes, etc.). Local authorities close their eyes to this trade, and no grandmothers will touch them. Another thing is if a private person with his tent got up somewhere in the center of the city or on the carriageway, without any permits and approvals and trades anything. For example, a way of illegal street trade, in which vegetables and fruits are bought at wholesale bases, and then sold directly on the sidewalks and roadsides without any standards of sanitation.
Therefore, I propose to study this issue from the point of view of the law. What will happen if we organize trade on a simple principle – "took any goods, got up in any place and trade as much as I want"? Let's take a look at the following points: – According to the Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offences Art. 14.1, realization of entrepreneurial activity without state registration as an individual entrepreneur or legal entity entails imposing an administrative fine in the amount from 500 to 2000 rubles; – according to the same Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offences, art. 14.4, sale of goods that do not conform to quality samples entails imposing an administrative fine on citizens in the amount from 1000 to 2000 rubles, on officials – from 3000 to 10 000 rubles; For persons carrying out entrepreneurial activity without formation of a legal entity – from 10 000 to 20 000 rubles; For legal entities – from 20 000 to 30 000 rubles; -The rules of the organization of trade outside the premises are present in the legislation of the subjects of the Russian Federation, so the amount of fines and administrative penalties for trade in unspecified places is regulated by local laws. Usually the penalty for trading in an unspecified place is from 500 to 1500 rubles.
Why the authorities do not like the "chaotic" trade on the street? Yes, because it poses a threat to the sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the population, fire and road safety.
Moreover, many businessmen, who legally organized their business, very much do not like Street "illegals", who set their trade tents at their side without any coordination with the administration. And, often, it is on the call of private businessmen and businessmen, this chaos of illegal street trade though somehow controlled.
Bodies controlling trade in the street
The main supervisory bodies supervising the observance of the rules of trade outside the premises are the local administration, the Rospotrebnadzor (SES), the tax authorities and the police. The preparation of protocols for violation of the rules of street trade can be carried out Rospotrebnadzor and police officers, and for illegal business activities-tax.
For a more detailed examination of the rules of inspection by the controlling bodies, we recommend to read the federal law of December 26, 2008. N 294-FZ "On protection of the rights of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs in the exercise of State control (supervision) and municipal control".
What system of taxation to choose
1. Registration as an (IP) or legal Entity (LLC) in the FTS (tax) as the private person is not allowed to get a street trade. Tax regime – imputed or USN;
2. Registration in the FIU (Pension fund) and FSS (Social Insurance Fund), if you plan to hire sellers;
3. Submitting an application to the local Administration Trade department to obtain a permit for. As a rule, the application will need to attach the following documents:
- Plan of placement (or map) of mobile object;
- Copy of the certificate of State registration as an individual entrepreneur or legal entity;
- A copy of the certificate of registration in the tax authority;
- A copy of the Charter for legal entities;
- A copy of the applicant's identity document;
- Certificate from the tax on the absence of arrears before the budget on tax payments.
It should be noted that you can get permission only in certain places, according to the territorial plan of placement of non-stationary commercial objects, and not where you want. This plan is approved by the local administration. Beginning of trading activity. Do not forget that the trade in food should comply with all the established norms, for example, sellers must necessarily have sanitary books. And if you plan to trade meat, then also veterinary certificate Form № 2 on the products.
How much can you earn on street trading
- Sale of chicken eggs has 100% profitability. At realization of 100 eggs in a day it is possible to receive more than 500 rubles. Net profit.
- The markup for vegetables and fruits is more than 150%. Selling rare and expensive vegetables (asparagus, arugula, salads and in.) for the season you can earn more than 400 thousand. Rub. From 15 acres of land.
To get high income from street trade you need to correctly determine the value of the products. This will require you to estimate your time and add the price to the funds spent. If the actual produced or grown goods are used, it is necessary to determine how much time will be spent on production and sales.
The markup for the goods depends on the demand and seasonality. For example, a bunch of fresh greens or a kilo of carrots in the early spring will cost much more than in the summer, domestic eggs bring several times more income in winter
How much money you need to implement a business
Street trade can be organized, without having the initial capital, it is necessary only to sell the grown own vegetables, berries fruit. For the sale of products will require:
- Disposable plastic containers – from 2 rubles per piece;
- Small table-from 500 rub. (can be manufactured independently)
In the sale of other goods will require funds to purchase them.
How to choose the equipment for business
The table or a rack can be made independently from a natural tree. It is also possible to purchase equipment from artificial materials.
What okved to choose at registration
- 12 – Other retail trade in unspecialized shops;
- 33 – Retail trade of cosmetic and means, perfumery;
- 62 – Retail trade in tent, market;
- 63 – Other retail trade;
What documents are needed to open an activity
To obtain a permit for street trade, you must provide:
- Certificate of registration of IP.
- Sanitary-epidemiological conclusion at trade in foodstuffs.
- The list of products agreed with the SES.
Do I need permission to conduct street trade?
When trading in the "spontaneous market" goods that do not need licensing additional permissions are not required.
Прочитали? А теперь посмотрите 10 правил успеха в бизнесе от гениального бизнесмена Джека Ма
Его стартовый капитал в 20000 долларов ему помогли собрать жена и друг. Он первый бизнесмен с материкового Китая, чьё фото было опубликовано на обложке журнала Forbes. Он является самым богатым человеком в Китае и 18-м в списке самых богатых людей в мире. Его состояние оценивается в 29,7 миллиарда долларов. Его зовут Джек Ма, и он является основателем Alibaba.com, и вот его 10 правил успеха: