Production of paper bags and sacks
Here we take a look at the business of manufacturing paper bags and bags-affordable and environmentally friendly types of packaging, which is an excellent alternative to analogs of polymers.
It is worth noting that the plastic bags and sacks are more popular than paper. However, there are some products that are not recommended in polyethylene packaging:
- Dry foods: flour, sugar, salt, different cereals and more, and still use for elite alcohol;
- Flowers and fertilizers;
- Industrial products: dry mixes, charcoal, etc.;
- Hot food products: fast food, Grill, etc.;
- Souvenirs and gifts.
The main consumers of paper bags and sacks are:
- Industrial companies;
- Enterprises engaged in "fast" food;
- Trade networks;
- Firms that provide marketing and promotional services.
Table Of Contents
Technology for the production of paper bags and sacks
As a raw material for the manufacture of paper bags and sacks use heavy paper. Sometimes used in the manufacture of paper can be secondary. Production of paper bags and sacks occurs in several phases:
- Formation of the workpiece. Happens on special equipment. Harvesting bag looks like a sleeve, consisting of several layers of paper (packages do not always make layered), who glued a longitudinal or transverse way. Cake mix, prepared for the storage of bulk products-perforated so. The process of applying the necessary images to the surface of the package is performed by different methods:
- Offset printing. This scan are printed. This method most advantageous to use for mass circulation.
- Silkscreen printing. Used for drawing simple pictures (for example, logos). Silk-screen printing is applied to ready-made packages either on the sweep, which are produced in an edition of not more than 1000 pieces. This method is not suitable for full color printing, because it conveys the insufficiently halftones.
- Flexography-a printing paint, applied flexible forms. It is monochrome and multicolor. This method is used for mass circulation.
- Embossing. Apply exclusively on printed sheets if you want to specifically highlight the desired part of the image. Circulation restrictions is gone.
- Firmware and/or gluing the bottom. Stitched bags more durable and quality than glued, but the cost is significantly lower product gummed stitched.
- Manufacturing billet valve for closed package/bag. Occurs in a specific valve.
- Pinning the bottom. Packages/bags, which are glued to the final pressing of pasting. In the books happens and reuse the final flashing bottom as what applied chain stitch in one or two lines.
- Packaging packages in bales. Is the final stage of the process.
ATTENTION! Technology for manufacturing of packages and bags may be different: firstly, packages do not always make layered; Secondly, they are usually only stick together rather than stitched with; Thirdly, they may have an even and pens for making that require more machinery and raw materials.
Equipment for the production of paper bags and sacks
Lines for production of paper bags and sacks vary in functionality, power and price.
Basic equipment for bags include:
- machine for bonding multilayer paper semi-finished product;
- mechanism of forming and gluing the bottom of the bag;
- equipment to microcodes or gluing blanks.
The productivity of this paper-sack production line would be approximately 250 PCs. per hour, and the cost of such equipment will be about 800 thousand rubles.
- Что выгодно продавать: 15 вариантов товаров
- ТОП прибыльных акций для начинающего инвестора в 2019 году
- Субсидии малому бизнесу от государства в 2019 году
- Что пользуется спросом у населения в 2019 году?
- ТОП 10 Прибыльных франшиз в 2019 году
- Топ 20 лучших прибыльных бизнес-идей 2018-2019
- Что возить из Китая, чтобы заработать?
- Бизнес за миллион рублей: 6 крутых идей
- Что продавать в интернет-магазинах в 2019 году
This mini production can be expanded with the following optional equipment (machines, machines):
1) device for application of perforation;
2) Machine for cutting carpet and an adapter tapes;
3) equipment for flexography;
4) linkage (or machine) for moving and installing paper rolls;
5) hydraulic press for packaging of finished products in bales;
6) machine for mixing glue.
Therefore, from component integration, complete production line will be pricing the cost of 3-5 million. rubles. It is not necessary to forget, that usually lines are universal — they can produce different sizes, for example, an installation COLLAR-3000 billet length can be 40-120 cm, and the width is 20-63 cm.
For packages used single-paper process itself easier than in the case of multilayer bags.
If you decide to produce paper bags with handles (of string), for that you need additional equipment in the form of machine, which cuts the rope on the laces of the necessary length and connects them with the packages.
Yet there is a machine that creates paper rope, which is also used for handles.
In general the last two equipment can replace manual labor, but then production will be slow and not as effective.
Expenses and income
To set up a small shop with a capacity of 250 bags/bags per hour, you need cash in the amount of 4.5 million -5. rubles. You will need a shop area of 100 sq.m. Payback period business from 1 year.