- How to hone the art of negotiation about the price, to be always at the height
- The main thing is to experience
- How to start coaching himself a negotiator
- 1. Be tough
- 2. Be prepared
- 3. To be able to listen to and watch
- 4. Be creative
- 5. Be charming or at least polite
- 6. Patience
- 7. Know when to close the debate
- 8. Analyze their actions
How to hone the art of negotiation about the price, to be always at the height
Once negotiation of costs is an art, then you need to learn. It is not given from birth, so that in the process of teaching and learning pridetsjarazvivat some of their quality and get rid of the other. This will help and all kinds of trainings, and reading books on a given topic. Fortunately, both now in sufficient quantity has been offered on the market.
The main thing is to experience
But no matter how remarkable was not your coach or business coach and how many books on the subject you would not read the most valuable remains your own experience. Where did he come from? Of practice of course. Therefore you need to participate in the negotiations, no matter how scary at first was not.
It's like in medicine:
- first student comprehend science of atlases and textbooks;
- then watches as operations;
- After the pilot assisted the surgeon;
- then begins practice on the simplest operations;
- and finally begins to carry out more complex operations under the guidance of an experienced surgeon.
And the novice negotiator must pass all of the following steps, to gain experience before you will feel confident and will Flash.
Remember: only the constant participation in serious negotiations zakalit you and make successful.
How to start coaching himself a negotiator
Many novice negotiators suffer the same "disease" is excessive timidity and stesnitelnostju. IM embarrassed to insist. They fear the pressure. In such cases, business trainers offer to start negotiations with the phrase: "what is your best deal?" or "what kind of price you can offer? Better ask such questions than to settle for the first offer. Question, answer and your voice will heed counterproposal. So you join in negotiations. And here it is important that you already knew how to be a successful negotiator, and sought to become the same.
The negotiator must be:
- to be able to listen to and watch;
- charming, or at least polite;
- be patient;
- know when to stop debate and conclude an agreement;
- analyze their actions.
1. Be tough
In this quality, perhaps the hardest. Many perceive rigidity as conflict, intransigence. Meanwhile, the stiffness is the ability to seek the best possible terms and conditions of the agreement or even to waive it if conditions disadvantageous. Besides rigidity does not mean aggression and rudeness. Hard negotiator not yelling, bryzzha saliva, and knocks the camera over the table, non-threatening opponent waiver agreement and does not raise ultimatums. He behaves like a mannered man who, however, does not sacrifice their interests for the sake of a false notion of decency. It's no secret that many consider conduct of blagopristojnym who do not argue with everything.
Unfortunately, the family and the school tend to educate children in a spirit of obedience. Whether it's "good boy" or "good girl" — and everything will be fine, everyone will love you. And mind, have your opinion — themselves harm. Here grow many soglashateljami not able to defend their interests. To make it easier to overcome the costs of such education, think about what negotiations is essentially a game. As evidenced by the fact that in the negotiating process is allowed to bluff, you can stop; about something, something to exaggerate or downplay, put simply, enter the opposite side astray. The only important thing is to respect the rules of the game.
A good way to overcome inappropriate timidity — initially not participate in real negotiations, and virtual. Good online auctions now abound. So you will be psychologically easier to learn first, denting its line, and secondly, originally set a high bar: buy cheap and sell expensive. And that's when you podnatoreete in virtual transactions, then you can move on to face-to-face negotiations.
If you still don't have enough stiffness in negotiations, you can invoke the setup data you boss or partner. Saying that you would with a soul made concessions, but tied hands and feet over prescriptions.
And don't listen to those who say that stiffness is an innate trait, and if people soft, it will not be able to act tough. Stupidity! Most people try to avoid conflicts, but if you need to go to the conflict.
2. Be prepared
It is unacceptable to come to the negotiations without the proper preparation. It's like attending, not through half the tickets. This situation does not give you confidence. Conversely, if you carefully prepared, half your fears will evaporate by itself.
Prepare-means above all to examine the subject of negotiation and understanding of the problem under discussion. Who better knows the problem, he catches the initiative in negotiations. You must determine for themselves the threshold your intransigence, as well as what you can concede if the discussion flounders. You need to consider their proposals and arguments. And, of course, you must know the relevant rules and laws regulating your activities.
- Что выгодно продавать: 15 вариантов товаров
- ТОП прибыльных акций для начинающего инвестора в 2019 году
- Субсидии малому бизнесу от государства в 2019 году
- Что пользуется спросом у населения в 2019 году?
- ТОП 10 Прибыльных франшиз в 2019 году
- Топ 20 лучших прибыльных бизнес-идей 2018-2019
- Что возить из Китая, чтобы заработать?
- Бизнес за миллион рублей: 6 крутых идей
- Что продавать в интернет-магазинах в 2019 году
3. To be able to listen to and watch
To better understand the intent of your opponent, you should not just listen to it carefully, but listen to what he said. And yet — monitor telodvizhenijami. It is known that by words only 7% of the information. Through the voice timbre, intonation is 38%, and body language translates to us as much as 55% of the information!
Curiously, we are generally well control our words. Which cannot be said about language, gestures and postures is much more difficult to manage, so often they issue us with a head, when we say not what we think. So develop your powers of observation — so you always understand how sincere the intention of the opposite side.
- So, if the reviewer leaned back in his chair, his hands on his chest and shouldered his legs — this way it willingly or unwillingly disagreed and closed.
- Hard tilted his head down? Means is protected, took defense. Puts his hands on the table, palms down — wants to monitor the progress of the negotiations. But if you undo the jacket — thereby demonstrating openness and sympathy to you.
- Smooth hair, rubs his chin, tossed the earlobe — be on guard: he is clearly trying to lie or a big understatement. If rubs his forehead, then analyzes the heard.
- Considering the walls, ceiling and furniture — bored, lost interest in what is happening. But if sitting on the edge of a Chair, leaned forward, is ready to make a deal.
- Compresses fists — a bad sign: the interlocutor configured aggressively. Rubs hands is good: pleased with the negotiations, was ready to cooperate.
Try to talk less and listen more, advised by psychologists. Don't be afraid to pause, do not try to fill them in. Your silence could push the opponent to the frankness or more advantageous for you.
And still be sure to make notes in the course of conversation. It will also help to better understand the questioner.
4. Be creative
It is human nature to act in accordance with certain templates. So convenient, safer: If some method worked once or twice, we begin to use them. But the catch is that the more odnotipno your negotiations will be held, the less creative you will. That is able to produce good ideas, unusual moves.
What else, besides the ability to generate proposals that are hard to give up, different creative negotiator? He focuses on what you want to, not for a moment while keeping the "red thread" of the negotiations. It is Hardy can be active and not to be distracted from the main subject for as long as necessary. He has a flexible mind is easily switched from one thought to another stroke.
Develop creativity, so much so that the coaches consider this skill, not innate quality. Remember: skill is lost, if you act on the pattern.
5. Be charming or at least polite
Obajatelnomu peregovorshhiku favors success. But charm given by nature, unfortunately, not all. In this case it will replace the civility. Smile, laugh jokes opponents demonstrate friendliness.
But behave experienced professionals. And beginners are nervous, which increases the elaboration of adrenaline. As a result they are behaving badly controlled. They say too many loud and demonstrate aggressive manners.
With this you need to fight. Before the talks tackle respiratory gymnastics — good soothes and relaxes. Speak slowly and quietly listen to anymore. The requirements formulated in the form of the request. And don't forget about magic words: thank you and please.
If a dispute arises, discuss its essence, never go on personality, keep self-control.
Be patient in negotiations — is just as important as being tough. Whoever is in a hurry, deliberately turns out to be the worst, if not losing, position. If you have a plane in two hours, you go more easily to make concessions and accept a disadvantageous proposition. You have to come to the talks with a look as if going here if not live, then at least overnight. The man who is in no hurry to go anywhere, over and over again will calmly explain his position — until you hear the other side. Patient negotiator able to maneuver, find a compromise and is configured for a successful positive result
7. Know when to close the debate
If secondary issues have been resolved, you can compromise to agree on main.
8. Analyze their actions
Analyze everything that was said and determine what price achieved. What worked and what did not. Better yet, discuss the results of the negotiations with those who participated in them with your hand. Draw conclusions and … start preparing for the next negotiations.