Technical and economic substantiation of mini-production of toilet paper. A short business plan.
The prospects of opening a business in the production of toilet paper are obvious. The Russian market of this product, as well as other hygienic means, shows annual growth on 7-9%. In monetary terms the market grows faster (20-30%), than in natural. More and more people are switching to the consumption of more expensive two and layer toilet paper than the cheap single layer.
- Turn-based plan for opening a business
- Introductory data
- How much money you need to open a business
- Calculation of the production cost of toilet paper (for 30 tons)
- How much can be earned in the production of toilet paper
- What equipment should be purchased for the production of toilet paper
- What documents are needed to open
- Which okved to choose for registration
- Taxation system
- Do I need to get permission
- Production Technology
Turn-based plan for opening a business
- Search for project financing sources
- Search for premises for equipment, warehouse and office location.
- Sourcing raw materials Suppliers
- Purchase of equipment – lines for the production of toilet paper
- Registration of legal entity, statement on tax accounting
- Conclusion of the lease agreement. Repair of premises, creation of conditions for operation of the enterprise.
- Obtaining permits to start production (Rospotrebnadzor, Gospozhnadzor).
- Hiring and training of personnel
- Starting an enterprise
- The size of the rented space is 250 sq. m. M.
- Rent-62 500 rub.
- Number of working personnel – 6 persons.
- Working shifts – One 8-hour working shift
- Production volume – 30 tons per month
- Raw materials-cellulose base
How much money you need to open a business
- Deposit for renting premises – 125 000 rub.
- Purchase of raw materials – 300 000 rubles.
- Rewinder Machine PM-3-1 300 000 rub.
- Sleeve Machine W-42 – 220 000 rub.
- Cutting Machine PL-41-200 000 rub.
- Okleechnyj Machine OS-15-190 000 rub.
- Packing machine 5t-195 000 rub.
- Auxiliary equipment-50 000 rub.
- Commissioning works – 50 000 rub.
- Business registration and other expenses – 150 000 rub.
Total-2 780 000 rub.
Calculation of the production cost of toilet paper (for 30 tons)
- Cellulose base-2 225 000 rub. (75 000 rub/ton)
- Polyethylene film-54 000 rub. (180 rub/kg)
- Cardboard sleeve-40 000 rub. (22 220 Rub/ton)
- Glue-2600 rub. (65 rub/L.)
- Salary of 3 workers and deductions in PRF – 80 000 rubles.
- Salary of office workers (accountant, sales and supply manager) – 55 000 rubles.
- Rent-62 500 rub.
- Electricity (9 kw/h * 8 h) * 30 days-12 960 (6 rubles/kw).
Total-2 532 060 rub.
How much can be earned in the production of toilet paper
From one ton of a paper basis it is obtained approximately 11 100 rolls of toilet paper. Accordingly from 30 tons it is possible to manufacture 333 000 rolls. According to the above calculations the production cost of one roll will be: 2 532 060/333 000 = 7.60 rub.
The optimal selling price for one roll in retail chains is 9.80 rubles. (markup 28%). Hence the profit from one roll is 2.2 rubles. Realization of all produced party (333 000 pieces) will allow to earn 732 600 rubles. Per month.
In this case the investment in the business pays off for 3 – 4 months of the enterprise.
What equipment should be purchased for the production of toilet paper
Manufacturers of lines for the production of toilet paper in Russia is quite a lot. It is recommended to choose the manufacturers located in your region and which will be able to carry out commissioning works.
The production line of toilet paper consists of the following machines:
- Rewinder machine;
- Sleeve machine;
- Cutting machine;
- Packing machine;
- Okleechnyj table.
To the attention of entrepreneurs, producing paper offered lines-semi, at a price from 800 000 rubles and higher. and the line-automatic, at a price from 1 200 000 rubles and above.
What documents are needed to open
For the enterprise, which will be engaged in production, wholesale trade, and to cooperate with trading networks, it is recommended to open a limited liability company. Before you register a company, you need to find the premises in which the production will be carried out and to conclude a lease contract. It is this production premise and will be specified in documents as a legal address of this business. The prepared documents should be submitted to the State authorities or to the multifunctional centers of public services (MFC). If it is planned to engage in production and wholesale trade, it is recommended to open a bank account.
Which okved to choose for registration
Okved 21.22 production of paper products of household and sanitary-hygienic purpose.
If the enterprise is manufacturing and wholesale trade, it is possible to apply only general or simplified system of Taxation (USN). Under the simplified system of taxation exempt organizations from payment of property tax, income tax, VAT. USN is limited by the income limits of enterprises, in 2017 the income limit was increased to 150 mln. Rubles per year.
Do I need to get permission
Production of toilet paper in Russia is registered by GOST R 52354-2005. For this type of activity it is necessary to get permission of sanitary-epidemiological supervision on the beginning of business activity. And the permission of the Fire Inspectorate. These two public bodies will monitor the work of the enterprise. The premises in which the production is located and will work people must conform to the sanitary norms and norms of fire safety.
- Use of waste paper used as raw materials.
Paper clean the debris, grind in the crusher, adding water. Then the raw material filter through a sieve.
2. Washing of raw materials.
The mixture is sent to the tank and is well washed with water. From that as washed mass will weigh the white of raw material.
3. Grinding of raw materials.
The raw material is crusheded using water, then it is directed to the pressure tank.
- Adjustment of raw material composition.
The mixture is sent to the tank, where the proportions of raw materials and water are checked. When the norms are sustained, it is poured on the grid table of the machine.
- Production of billets.
Excess liquid press Kapron a grid, then the mixture is moved to the dryer, where at a temperature of 110 degrees, the paper dries. Tape Paper reel on the reels.
6. Unwinding and embossing.
Then a bobbin put on a unwind machine, there is a stamping and rewind in a log.
- Cutting rolls and packing.
The log is wrapped with a label, then cut into rolls of the desired size. Packed and sent to retail outlets.
Прочитали? А теперь посмотрите 10 правил успеха в бизнесе от гениального бизнесмена Джека Ма
Его стартовый капитал в 20000 долларов ему помогли собрать жена и друг. Он первый бизнесмен с материкового Китая, чьё фото было опубликовано на обложке журнала Forbes. Он является самым богатым человеком в Китае и 18-м в списке самых богатых людей в мире. Его состояние оценивается в 29,7 миллиарда долларов. Его зовут Джек Ма, и он является основателем Alibaba.com, и вот его 10 правил успеха: