Business plan of opening of cheese production (mini-cheese) with volume of processing up to 500 kg of milk per day.
- Monthly Turnover (revenue): 761 700 rub.
- Net profit: 174 845 rub.
- Payback: 25 months
How much money to open cheese
According to preliminary calculations for the opening of the enterprise for the production of cheese will need to invest about 4 315 000 rubles:
- Acquisition and registration of the land plot-335 000 rubles.
- Purchase and delivery of the finished module "Cheese Lux 501" – 2 500 000 rubles.
- Connection of engineering systems (electricity, water supply) – 150 000 rub.
- Buying a car "gazelle-refrigerator"-700 000 rubles.
- Start-Up and adjustment works – 200 000 rub.
- Purchase of raw materials – 30 000 rub.
- Business registration and other organizational work – 100 000 rub.
- Reserve Fund – 300 000 rub.
Step-by-step stage of business opening
According to the business plan, the cheese production plant should be opened in the following sequence:
- Search for project financing sources
- Analysis of the cheese sales market
- Business Registration
- Acquisition of land plot
- Coordination of the project with the supervisory authorities
- Personnel Search
- Purchase of cheese "turnkey"
- Installation of cheese, production of a test batch of cheese
- Permission for production, coordination of cheese with the SES, Fire Inspectorate and Local self-government bodies;
- Launch of the enterprise at full capacity
Description of products and services
According to the plan, at the initial stage of its activity our cheese plans to recycle up to 500 kg of milk per day (MJ 3.7%). At the outlet the company will receive the following products:
- Cheese Adyghe (GOST R 5253379-2009), in a vacuum film-24 kg
- Mozzarella cheese, packed in plastic glasses-24 kg
- Cream (MJ 20%) – 15 kg
- Serum-437 kg
Wholesale price of sale of Adygei cheese will be 250 rub/kg, mozzarella cheese – 350 rub/kg, cream – 150 rub/L., Serum – 20 rub/L. The approximate revenue from the sale of products per day will be:
- Adyghe Cheese-6000 rub.
- Mozzarella cheese – 8400 rub.
- Cream-2250 Rub.
- Serum-8740 Rub.
Milk for the production of products is planned to be purchased from local agricultural enterprises and farms. Wholesale price will be 20 rub/L. Daily milk will be purchased for a total amount of 10000 rubles.
To accommodate mini-cheese, the business plan is to buy a land plot of 950 square meters. M. The plot belongs to the municipal authority. The purchase price will be 335 thousand. Rubles.
What equipment to choose for the production of cheese
As a premise it was decided to buy the ready Syrovarennyj complex "turnkey", the company of Lux. The advantage of this option on the face. We get a mini-Syrovarennyj factory consisting of 7 modules of full factory readiness. The complex complies with all sanitary requirements of Rospotrebnadzor, fire Safety and Electrical Safety regulations, technical regulations of the Customs Union "on the safety of milk and dairy products" (tr TS 033/2013). Milk and equipment of such cheese are made of stainless steel.
Cheese Layout Plan
Dimensions of the complex make 12 500 × 8 500 × 2 790, installed power, KW-145, supply voltage, V-380/220, ± 5%, electric network 5-wire-L1, L2, L3, N, PE, water quality-in accordance with Sanpin 220.127.116.114-01, water consumption, m3/day 3.
The room plan and the layout of the equipment are as follows:
The advantage of buying a ready-made complex is that the company offers free trial batch production, free development of packaging for cheese, free training of personnel, carrying out installation and commissioning works with departure Brigade to the place of installation of cheese.
As personnel it is planned to employ the experienced technologist, workers of cheese (3 persons), handymen (2 persons), the accountant, the sales manager and the cleaning lady. The staff will include 9 people, the fund of remuneration will be 140 000 rubles. Per month.
What system of taxation to choose for the enterprise
The organizational and legal form of the enterprise will be limited liability company. As a system of taxation it is planned to apply USN, 15% of profit cheese. Licensing of this activity is not provided.
Marketing and advertising
Special attention will be paid to the issues of marketing of products. To ensure that the products are not lying in stock planned employ sales manager. His duties will include searching for new customers, working with the customer base, controlling the shipment of goods.
The company's products will be sold mainly within the region, within a radius of not more than 100 km from the production site. The volume of production does not imply access to larger markets.
In close proximity to the company is a large city, with a population of 600 thousand. That will significantly increase the opportunity for the sale of cheese products. The following can be identified as potential sales channels:
- Local grocery stores;
- small trade networks;
- Specialized dairy shops;
- Cafes and restaurants of the city.
For distribution goods to the points of sale will be purchased car "gazelle-refrigerator".
Let's go to the calculation of business performance indicators.
The constant monthly expenses of cheese, according to the calculations of business plan will constitute:
- Salary-140 000 rub.
- Insurance payments – 42 000 rubles.
- Raw materials, ingredients, packing – 284 000 rub.
- Municipal expenses – 45 000 rub.
- Transportation costs-25 000 rub.
- Other expenses – 20 000 rub.
Total-556 000 rub.
The structure of the fixed costs is as follows:
How much can you earn on cheese products
Calculation of gross and net profit is presented in the table-Forecast of income and expenses of cheese:
Thus, the net profit of the enterprise will be 174 845 rubles per month. The profitability of cheese production is 31%. At such indexes it is possible to count on payback of the project for 25 months of work of the enterprise.
Business Plan content: 1. Konfindencialnost 2. Summary 3. Stages of project implementation 4. Object characteristic 5. Marketing Plan 6. Technical and economic data of the equipment 7. Financial plan 8. Risk Assessment 9. Financial and economic substantiation of investments 10. Conclusions