An example of a business plan for opening a butcher shop in a room of 65 square meters. M. In the residential area of the city.
- Project indicators
- How much money you need to open a butcher shop
- Turn-based plan for opening a butcher shop
- Description of products and services
- Production plan
- What equipment to choose for the store
- What code okved to specify for the butcher shop
- What documents are necessary for the opening and operation of the butcher shop
- Marketing and advertising
- Financial plan
- How much can be earned on sales of meat shop products
- To help the novice entrepreneur
- Monthly Turnover (revenue): 1 260 000 rub.
- Net profit: 74 500 Rub.
- Payback: 19 months.
How much money you need to open a butcher shop
According to preliminary calculations of the business plan, the organization of the butcher shop will need to invest about 1 400 000 rubles:
- Repair and design of the premises – 400 000 rub.
- Purchase of commercial equipment – 250 000 rub.
- Creation of assortment of goods-150 000 rub.
- Advertising budget-200 000 rubles.
- Business registration and other organizational expenses – 100 000 rub.
- Reserve Fund – 300 000 rub.
Turn-based plan for opening a butcher shop
The opening of the butcher shop will be carried out in the following sequence:
- Market analysis and evaluation, competitor research
- Search for project financing sources
- Selection of premises
- Search for reliable Vendors
- Registration of business, conclusion of lease agreement
- Search for the staff of the outlet
- Renovation and design of the premises
- Purchase of commercial equipment
- Purchase of the first shipment of goods
- Holding an advertising company
- Shop opening
Description of products and services
One of the main conditions of the rush of such business-the availability of a good range of products and reliable suppliers. The search for the best suppliers of goods will take at least 2 – 3 months. Among them will be:, sec, culinary production, wholesale dealers. Ultimately, we want to see the following items in our store:
- Pork carcass, chilled
- Beef carcass, chilled
- Cutting of lamb carcass, chilled
- Barbecue, chilled
- Chicken Meat
- Semi-finished products, chilled meat
- Dumplings, dumplings, khinkali
- Meat Quail
- Rabbit Meat, inside
- Chicken Egg, quail
- Goose meat, Turkey, ducks
In the future it is possible to add to the assortment of ready-made dishes: salads, garnishes, pastries, salts, greens and drinks. The trade margin will be an average of 40%.
According to preliminary data, the average receipt of the store will be 700 rubles. The number of buyers per day, in dynamics, will look as follows (on months, in the first half-year of work):
In the first three months of the meat shop its attendance will be no more than 30 persons per day. Subsequently, with the promotion of the point, the average attendance should be at least 60 people per day. The planned annual turnover of the store in the first year of work, according to our calculations will be equal to 15 120 000 rubles.
To place a retail outlet is planned to rent a room with a total area of 65 sq. M., located on the ground floor of the apartment building. The choice of this premise is conditioned by the following criteria: presence of high passableness, convenient access roads and parking, not high rent rate, loyal terms of lease agreement.
The amount of rent will be 39 thousand. Rubles per month. The room will be divided into several departments: the area of acceptance and cutting of carcasses, trade department, staff room, shower and WC. On repair and design of premises it is planned to spend about 400 thousand. Rubles. Before the beginning of trade will be received the conclusion from the bodies of SES and fire supervision, about conformity of premise to all requirements of food and fire safety.
What equipment to choose for the store
- Refrigerated showcases;
- Freezing cabinets;
- Refrigeration cabinets;
- cooled table;
- Carcass cutting equipment.
Total for purchase of the equipment it is planned to spend about 250 – 300 thousand. Rubles.
Special attention will be paid to the selection of the store staff. and first of all in the Department of Acceptance and processing of carcasses meat. Profit of a trading point directly depends on skill and experience of the butcher who knows how to give meat a commercial appearance. If you do not know all the subtleties, you can lose from the carcass of 10 to 25 kg, that is to receive a guaranteed loss. Cut a piece in the wrong place-turned out another proportion of bone and fat and sell this "creation" can be only at a price of 2 times lower than the purchase.
Profitable Pork Wound:
The search for an experienced butcher can take months, as in the other and on the search for sellers. Therefore, even before the opening of the outlet you need to take care of the creation of a team of employees. The total staff will be 6 employees with a payment fund of 135 thousand. Rubles per month.
What code okved to specify for the butcher shop
The organizational form of the store is the usual individual entrepreneurship, registered in the local tax service. The okved code for such activities is as follows: 47.22 "retail meat and meat products trade in specialty stores". As a tax system, it is planned to apply imputed – a single tax on imputed income. This activity is not subject to licensing.
What documents are necessary for the opening and operation of the butcher shop
Experienced entrepreneurs recommend to their novice colleagues to solve the issue of obligatory, for meat shop, documents and to rid themselves of unpleasant conversations with representatives of controlling bodies and the need to pay fines.
The list of required documents includes:
- Registration Paper PI or LLC;
- Rospotrebnadzor and fire inspection permits;
- certificates for sold products;
- Conclusion of veterinary services (confirming the quality and safety of meat);
- Permission for retail trade;
- Sanitary Books of sellers.
If your store will sell not only meat, but also semi-finished products, make sure that the suppliers have prepared for them quality certificates. Also, do not forget to place the buyer's corner where the customers of the store can leave their opinion on the work of the outlet.
No additional permits or licenses (except for the above-mentioned securities) for legal sale of meat are required.
Marketing and advertising
Competition in the meat business of our city is strong enough. In addition to the direct specialized meat shops (of which there are about 5) meat products are traded increasingly large network stores (magnet, Pyaterochka, Auchan). Therefore, it will be extremely difficult to achieve positive results in this case without a competent marketing policy.
The following can be identified as the main ways to attract customers:
- Bright advertising sign over the entrance to the store
- Distribution of leaflets on mailboxes
- Placement of outdoor Advertising
- Big discounts in the first month of the store
- Regular holding of actions and contests
All this should be supported by good assortments, competent product layout, control over freshness, polite and responsive staff.
Let's proceed to calculation of the basic indicators of economic efficiency of the project.
Constant monthly expenses for the Business plan:
- Rent-39 000 rub.
- Salary + Insurance payments-175 000 rubles.
- Taxes (imputed) – 9 000 rub.
- Utility payments – 15 000 rub.
- Transportation costs-20 000 rub.
- Advertising-15 000 rub.
- Other expenses – 10 000 rub.
Total-283 000 rub.
The structure of the fixed costs is as follows:
How much can be earned on sales of meat shop products
Breakeven point of sales at a trade mark-up of 40% and constant expenses in 283 thousand. Rubles will be 990.5 thousand. Rub. At the revenue of 1188, 6 thou. Rub. The profit of the store will be 198, 1 thou. Rub:
Calculation of gross and net profit is presented in the table – Forecast of income and expenses of meat shop:
According to calculations, the net profit in the first year of the store will be 894 000 rubles. The payback of the butcher shop at such indicators comes after 19 months of work.
Business Plan content: 1. Konfindencialnost 2. Summary 3. Stages of project implementation 4. Object characteristic 5. Marketing Plan 6. Technical and economic data of the equipment 7. Financial plan 8. Risk Assessment 9. Financial and economic substantiation of investments 10. Conclusions
To help the novice entrepreneur
Бизнесмен, инвестор, финансовый консультант